Rent minivan 7 people VIP – LUXURY Madrid

The bus rental company , minibuses, minivans and taxi service , Torres Bus offers a discretionary and tailor-made service ; As each client wishes.

Each of your vehicles is perfect for an excursion, a tourist route, a visit to a city, a bachelor party, a transfer to the airport, whatever you want to do, we do.

One of the services offered by the company is the service for 7 people vip , in a minivan 7 seats Vip; Is a capable vehicle with 7 seats , with the driver’s seat apart. Since as in each and every one of our vehicles the contract is with driver.

[icon name=”hand-pointer-o” class=”fa-3x” unprefixed_class=””]

First step
We recommend a 7 seat vip minivan for transfer of executives of your company

[icon name=”volume-control-phone” class=”fa-3x” unprefixed_class=””]

Segudo Paso
If you have doubts or queries about the type of vehicle you want to make the rental, do not hesitate to call us

To call

[icon name=”file” class=”fa-3x” unprefixed_class=””]

Third step
Ask for a no obligation quote about the minivan hire 7 seater vip in madrid .

budget

Rent minivan 7 places vip Madrid

This service is suitable for a small group of people who wish to make any visit without losing the opportunity to travel in class vip .

This vehicle, a minivan 7 seats Vip is the house Mercedes , with a black exterior color giving a serious and discreet image; The interior contains a black and white leather upholstery, providing a very subtle color and combination.

If you are hesitating to hire or not with Torres bus , do not think twice and ask for your totally free budget, which you can request either by calling the company 24 hours a day +34 607 372 252 or you can do so by mail Electronic info@torresbus.es ; If you decide to do it by the latter mode you must tell us the following sections:

What data should I provide to the company to make the rent of minivan 7 seats vip in madrid?

– Day of departure and return; – Time of departure and return; – Location of the site of departure and destination; Indicate if you are going to make moves at the destination with the minivan 7 seats Vip or if you would only take and bring back; -number of people (maximum 7 to go in the minivan 7 seats Vip ) and whether or not you would carry luggage; – telephone number, name and surname of the person requesting the budget to get in touch with her or via e-mail or a telephone call.

The company is located in the area of ​​Madrid, Getafe and in Toledo are the offices.

How to book a minivan for 7 seats in Madrid?

Once you receive the message of a commercial indicating what it would cost to make your trip / tour in our Vip minivan , if you accept the amount you can make the payment in different ways:

– First option pay 40% of the total amount through a bank transfer and the rest 60% at the time the driver arrives and before performing the service .

– The second objection is to make a payment of 60% by bank transfer and the rest 40% by delivery to the driver.

– Third option is to make the payment in full by means of a bank transfer.

The bank account number will go to an email that you will receive along with the amount of the cost of the service .

Do not hesitate any longer and ask for information to hire our service of minivan 7 seats Vip .

Minivan rent vip 7 seats in madrid

Minivan rent vip 7 seats in madrid

Photos of our driver Jose Julio Quintas with our minivan 7 seats Vip