Rental of microbus 16 VIP-LUJO seats Madrid

The range of the new fleet of 16 microbus seats of Torres bus, contains a serious, discreet and elegant color, which is formed on the outside by a black paint, with a silver profile and a red stripe on each red side and inside a black and white leather upholstery that carries a perfect combination for the Vip class.

One of the models among all microbuses they contain are the minibuses of 16 squares Vip which have very comfortable seats, of which you will not even want to get up; in addition to air conditioning; TDT; TV; fridge; Wifi; recliners; Individual reading light; individual air conditioning; Night light in the hall and Pneumatic Suppression.

Look and read carefully

Our recommendation is that before selecting a microbus or VIP luxury minibus, carefully read the content of our website, to be sure, what type of service you are going to request

You have questions about the 16 VIP bus microbus rental

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to call us by pressing the call button, otherwise you can call us at + 34 607 372 252 we will help you with any questions you may have

Request price of microbus 16 VIP seats

The most effective way to request a quote, about our minibuses, is by filling in the contact form, by clicking on the icon

All the best for your great trip in a 16 microbus Vip seats; with the best quality and the best brand of vehicles, Mercedes Benz, Sprinter. We also have qualified drivers, both in linguistic habit as they are bilingual, socio-linguistic and driving, to be able to open in the international market and thus be able to have a closer relationship with all kinds of our customers.

What data do I need to provide for the rental of 16 microbus VIP seats?

If you are interested in contracting with us, call us at the Mobile number + 34 607 372 252 or write us to the email if you wish to make a call, info@torresbus.es and send us an itinerary, in case you have it, if not, indicating all the data of the trip you want to make and hire our the service de minibus of 16 Vip seats.

- Departure and return day

- Time of departure and return

- Location of the departure and destination site; indicate whether movements will be made at the destination with the 16 microbus seats Vip or well, it would only be to bring and bring back;

-Number of people

-Luggage

- Phone number

-name and surname of the person requesting the budget; these data are to contact us either through your email or a phone call.

When making the confirmation of the budget, you can make the payment of it to reserve it, we have 3 possible ways:

- You can pay an 40% of the total amount through a bank transfer and the rest 60%

Moment before; to perform the the service

- You can pay the 60% by bank transfer and the rest 40% by delivery to the driver

- You can make the payment in full by a bank transfer.

Do not hesitate any longer and request your budget free to hire a 16 microbus Vip seats.

rental of microbus 16 VIP-LUJO seats Madrid at the airport

[WPCR_INSERT]

Privacy preferences center

Necessary

Advertising

Analytics

Other