How are the 35 coach rental Plazas Vip madrid

The bus rental company 35 Plazas Vip Madrid, Torres bus SL is one of the best passenger transport companies, both in Spain and Europe.

Due to its long history, each day more clients trust in giving them their trips or services to perform.

Our fleet is one of the best, since all of our Coaches of 35 seats They have the latest technology and comfortable seats, which are ideal to rest during a long excursion or just to take a nap while you reach the destination.

On the other hand, our coaches, above all, are always driven by the best transport professionals in the 35 Plazas Vip Madrid coach rental, just as each of them has a great level of English, as it helps us get even closer, to our foreign customers and thus be able to establish a better relationship and a better deal with all types of passengers.

Steps to follow to make a coach rental 35 Plazas Vip madrid

What service do I request for a 35 Plazas Vip Madrid coach hire?

The services of our company can be both the hire of coaches 35 Plazas Vip madrid, the hire of 35 Vip Vip coaches, 50 Vip seats or 71 seats coaches.

Among others; They are ideal to make that excursion, that you so anxiously wish or that panoramic visit of the city or simply, you can also do with our bus company, your bachelor party, wedding or trip.

Specifically one of the best services, is the hire of 35 Vip squares coaches, which also have, on the outside with a combination of gray, silver and a thin red stripe on the two sides.

Since in the interior, the seats are of leather, and the black upholstery, with a red stripe on the flange of the seat, and the headboards of white color; a perfect combination of colors.

Contact our company, through our email info@torresbus.es Or if what you prefer is to call our phone 24 hours + 34 607 372 252, and gladly, one of our sales representatives will attend you and take note of the service, which you really need.

We will send you the quote, by email or by calling the telephone number you provide.

Remember that the budget consultation is completely free and without any commitment.

If you decide and you want to make your budget through our email, you must indicate the following information, so that our business can make a cheaper and accurate budget trip or route that you want to do, no more no less.

Rental of 35 Coaches Vip Plazas in Madrid: form of reservation of the coach

Data that you should put in the email:

  • Departure and return day - Departure and return time - Location of the departure and destination site; indicate whether movements will be made at the destination with the hire of coaches 35 Plazas Vip madrid or else it would just be bring and bring back.

Also the number of people and whether or not you would carry luggage; phone number, name and surname of the person requesting the quote, to contact us or via email or a phone call.

If you want to confirm the budget, and therefore make the payment of the amount indicated by a commercial, you can do it through three different ways:

  • You can also pay 40% of the total amount through a bank transfer and the rest 60% at the time the driver arrives and before performing the service.
  • You can also pay 60% by bank transfer and the rest 40% by delivery to

driver.

  • You can also make the payment in full through a bank transfer.

Privacy preferences center

Necessary

Advertising

Analytics

Other