Rental of minibuses of 25 squares: what can I rent it for?

Rental of minibuses of 25 seats ✅ so that I can rent it? 🥇Rent of minibuses of 25 seats ⭐️ excursions by madrid ❤️ weddings ✅

Our Rental of minibuses of 25 seats is ideal for excursions both family and school level, these minibuses have a great trunk, which is best to leave their belongings and pick them up easily, and thus be able to perform the service with greater speed at the time loading and unloading of luggage; in turn to bring the most comfortable passengers.

If you want to hire this service Rental of minibuses of 25 seats only you have to call the phone +34 607 372 252 or simply if you do not want to make a call do not worry and simply send an email to info@torresbus.es indicating all the data of your transfer and throughout the day you will receive an email, to the address that you have indicated with the amount of the cost of your service by our commercials.

minibus rental 25 seats

minibus rental 25 seats

Do not forget that the consultation of the budget either by call or email is completely free and without any commitment.

How are the minibuses of 25 seats, and how to make the rent?

Rental of minibuses of 25 seats You can also hire him not only and exclusively to make a trip, but to make a trip, a Madrid airport transfer or whatever you want; you just have to call or write us.

Our minibuses will leave you enough space for all situations; It does not matter what you want to do. Everyone who goes in this minibus can enjoy maximum comfort and modern security systems.

Our minibuses are designed on the outside with a white color and its two sides stamped in different shades the silhouettes of emes, along with the name of the Torres bus company.

Inside, the seats are upholstered in fabric and leather in the headboard; also counts each of our rental of minibuses of 25 seats, with built-in television, air conditioning system, fridge and a large trunk, which is ideal for storing your luggage, backpacks or suitcases; In addition to being so accessible that it is no trouble to open at any time, either at a stop or because a passenger needs something.

What should I do to make a rental of minibuses of 25 seats in Madrid?

If you want to contract with us our service rental of minibuses of 25 seats

  • Departure and return day - Departure and return time - Location of the departure and destination site; Indicate if you are going to perform movements at the destination with the bus 25 seats or if you would only bring and bring back; -number of people and whether you would carry luggage or not; - phone number, name and surname of the person requesting the quote to contact us or via email or a phone call.

If you want to confirm the budget and make the payment of the amount indicated by a commercial, you can do it through three different ways:

  • You can pay 40% of the total amount through a bank transfer and the rest 60%

at the moment the driver arrives and before performing the service.

  • You can pay 60% by bank transfer and the rest 40% by delivery to

driver .

  • You can make the payment in full through a bank transfer.

Torres Bus SL, our best advertising, our satisfied customers.

Our most satisfied customers have recommended these services more than 123

Average 4.0 / 5 score on 5 for 25 microbus hire seats and minibus

Privacy preferences center

Necessary

Advertising

Analytics

Other