Microbus rental 16 seats VIP-LUXURY Madrid

Bus rental 16 seats VIP-LUJO Madrid

The range of the new fleet of 16-seater microbus Torres bus, contains a serious, discreet and elegant color, which is formed on the outside by a black paint, with a silver profile and a red stripe on each red side and inside a black and white leather upholstery that carries a perfect combination for the Vip class.

One of the models among all microbuses that contain are the
16-seater Vip minibuses
which have very comfortable seats, of which you won’t even feel like getting up; in addition to air conditioning; Tdt; television; fridge; Wifi; reclining seats; Individual reading light; individual air conditioning; Night light in the hallway and Pneumatic Suppression.

Look and read carefully

Our recommendation is that before selecting a VIP luxury minibus or minibus,please read carefully the contents of our website, in order to be sure, what type of service you will request from us

 

Do you have questions about the rental of 16-seater V.I.P. bus?

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us by pressing the button call, otherwise I could call us on +34 607 372 252 we will help you in any doubt you have

Request price of 16 seats V.I.P microbus

The most effective way to ask us for a quote, about our mini buses, is by filling out the contact form, by clicking on the button below

 

All the best for your great trip on a 16-seat vip minibus; with the best quality and the best brand of vehicles, Mercedes Benz, Sprinter. We also have qualified drivers, both in the linguistic habit since they are bilingual, socio-linguistic and driving, to be able to open ourselves in the international market and thus be able to have a closer deal with all kinds of our customers.

What data do I need to provide for the rental of 16 VIP minibuses?

If you are interested in hiring with us call us at mobile number + 34 607 372 252 or write to us at the email if you do not want to make a call, info@torresbus.es and send us an itinerary, if you do not, indicating all the details of the trip you wish to make and contracting our service 16-seat vip microbus.

– Day of departure and return

– Departure and return time

– Location of the starting and destination site; indicate whether movements will be made at the destination with the 16-seat Vip minibus or whether it would only be to carry and bring back;

-Number of people

-Luggage

– Phone number

-name and surname of the person requesting the quote; this data is to contact her either via email or phone call.

When you confirm your budget, you can make payment for it to book it, we have 3 possible ways :

– You can pay 40% of the total amount by bank transfer and the rest 60%

Moment before; performing the service

– You can pay 60% by bank transfer and the rest 40% by handing it over to the driver

– You can make the payment in full by means of a bank transfer.

Do not hesitate and request your free quote to hire a 16-seat Vip minibus.

16-seater VIP-LUXURY Madrid bus rental at the airport

Esta web utiliza cookies propias con una finalidad técnica, no se obtiene ni cede ningún dato personal de los usuarios sin solicitar su consentimiento. Esta web contiene enlaces a sitios web de terceros con Políticas de Cookies ajenas a esta web que usted podrá decidir si acepta o no cuando acceda a ellos. Puede obtener la información sobre nuestra Política de Cookies en el enlace    Más información
Privacidad
Start chat
WhatsApp available for bookings!
Hello.
How can we help you?
Ask for your whatsApp quote