Alquiler de autobuses, autocares, microbuses y minibuses en Madrid

Minibus rental for 25 people

25-seater minibus rental: why can I rent it?

Rental of minibuses of 25 places ✅ so that I can rent it?🥇Saring of minibuses of 25 places ⭐️ excursions in madrid ❤️ weddings ✅

Our 25-seater minibus rental

Ideal for excursion trips both at the family level and at the school level, these minibuses have a great trunk, which is the best to leave your belongings and take them easily, and thus be able to perform the service with greater speed when loading and unloading luggage; in turn to carry the most comfortable passengers.

if you want to hire this service 25-seater minibus rental only you have to call the phone +34 607 372 252 or just if you don’t want to make a call don’t worry and just email the info@torresbus.es indicate all the details of your transfer and throughout the day you will receive an email, to the address you have indicated to us with the amount of the cost of your service by our sales and commercials.

25-seat minibus rental
25-seat minibus rental

Don’t forget that the budget consultation either by call or email is completely free and without any commitment.

What are the 25-seater minibuses like, and how to rent?

Rental of 25-seater minibuses can also hire you not only and exclusively for an excursion, but to make a trip, a Madrid airport transfer or whatever you want; you just have to call us or write to us.

Our minibuses will leave you enough space for all situations; it doesn’t matter what you want to do. Since everyone who goes in this minibus can enjoy maximum comfort and modern security systems.

Our minibuses are designed on the outside with a white color and on their two sides stamped in different shades the silhouettes of emes, along with the name of the company Torres bus.

Inside, the seats are upholstered in fabric and leather on the headboard; it also counts each of our rental of 25-seater minibuses, With built-in TV, air conditioning system, Tdt fridge and a large trunk, which is ideal for perfectly storing luggage, backpacks or suitcases; besides being so accessible that it’s no trouble opening you at any time, either at a stop or because a passenger needs something.

What should I do to rent 25-seater minibuses in Madrid?

If you want to hire with us our 25-seater minibus rental service

  • Departure and return day – Departure and return time – Location of the departure and destination site; indicate whether movements will be made at the destination with the 25-seater bus or whether it would only be to take and bring back; -number of people and whether or not you would carry luggage; – phone number, first and last name of the person requesting the quote to contact them either by either email or a phone call.

If you want to confirm the quote and make the payment of the amount indicated by a sales company, you can do it by, three different ways:

  • You can pay 40% of the total amount by bank transfer and the rest 60%

the moment the driver arrives and before performing the service.

  • You can pay 60% by bank transfer and the rest 40% by handing it over to the

driver.

  • You can make the payment in full by means of a bank transfer.

Torres Bus S.L, our best advertising, our satisfied customers.

Our most satisfied customers have recommended these services more than 123

Average score of 4.0/5 out of 5 for 25-seater minibus and minibus rental

Esta web utiliza cookies propias con una finalidad técnica, no se obtiene ni cede ningún dato personal de los usuarios sin solicitar su consentimiento. Esta web contiene enlaces a sitios web de terceros con Políticas de Cookies ajenas a esta web que usted podrá decidir si acepta o no cuando acceda a ellos. Puede obtener la información sobre nuestra Política de Cookies en el enlace    Más información
Privacidad
Start chat
WhatsApp available for bookings!
Hello.
How can we help you?
Ask for your whatsApp quote