Alquiler de autobuses, autocares, microbuses y minibuses en Madrid

Minivan rental 7 VIP places – LUXURY Madrid

Minivan rental 7 VIP places – LUXURY Madrid

The rental company of coaches, minibuses, minivans and taxi service, Torres Bus offers a discretionary and tailor-made service; as each customer wishes.

Each of your vehicles is perfect for an excursion, a tourist route, a visit to a city, a bachelor party, an airport transfer, whatever you want to do, we do it.

One of the services offered by the company is the service for 7 VIP people,in a minivan 7 vip seats; it is a trained vehicle with 7 seats,counting separately the driver’s seat. Since as in each and every one of our vehicles the contract is with driver.

We recommend renting a minivan

this type of transfer is ideal for short journeys between cities, as it has 7 seats

Do you have questions about renting? call us at +34607372252

If you have questions or concerns about the type of vehicle you want to make the rental, do not hesitate to call us by clicking on the phone icon.

Solucitude of prespuesto ask without obligation your budget about the rental of minivan 7 VIP places in madrid. Budget, by clicking on the icon

Minivan rental 7 vip places Madrid

This service is ideal for a small group of people who wish to make any visit without losing the opportunity to travel in VIP class.

This vehicle, a minivan 7 seats Vip is from the Mercedes house,of a black exterior color thus giving a serious and discreet image; the interior contains a black and white leather upholstery, providing a very subtle color and combination.

Whether or not you’re hesitating to hire Torres bus,don’t think about it anymore and ask for your totally free budget, which you can request or by calling the company’s 24-hour phone +34 607 372 252 or you can do it via email info@torresbus.es ; If you decide to do so using the latter mode you must indicate the following sections:

What data should I provide to the company to rent minivan 7 VIP places in madrid?

– Day of departure and return; – Departure and return time; – Location of the starting and destination site ; indicate whether movements will be made at the destination with the minivan 7 Vip seats or if it would just take and bring back; -number of people (maximum 7 to go in the minivan 7 seats Vip ) and whether or not you would carry luggage; – phone number, first and last name of the person requesting the quote to contact them either by either email or a phone call.

The company is located in the area of Madrid, Getafe and in Toledo are the offices.

How to book the minivan rental 7 VIP places in Madrid?

Once you receive the message from a sales company indicating what it would cost you to make your trip / excursion in our Vip minivan,if you accept the amount you can make the payment in different ways :

– First option to pay 40% of the total amount by means of a bank transfer and the rest 60% at the time the driver arrives and before performing the service.

– The second gift is to make a payment of 60% by bank transfer and the rest 40% by delivery to the driver.

– Third option is to make the payment of its entirety by means of a bank transfer.

The bank account number will be in an email you will receive along with the amount of the service cost.

Do not hesitate and ask for information to hire our 7 seat Vip minivan service.

Photos of our driver Jose Julio Quintas with our minivan 7 seats Vip

 

 

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

 

Esta web utiliza cookies propias con una finalidad técnica, no se obtiene ni cede ningún dato personal de los usuarios sin solicitar su consentimiento. Esta web contiene enlaces a sitios web de terceros con Políticas de Cookies ajenas a esta web que usted podrá decidir si acepta o no cuando acceda a ellos. Puede obtener la información sobre nuestra Política de Cookies en el enlace    Más información
Privacidad
Start chat
WhatsApp available for bookings!
Hello.
How can we help you?
Ask for your whatsApp quote